PickleRoll provides a 3-year manufacture warranty that covers any manufacture defects of the surface. Installation is also covered under warranty when completed by PickleRoll.
Note: The manufacture warranty does not include general wear and tear, product misuse, or routine maintenance.
Best PickleRoll Practices:
- Sweep or use a blower to remove debris from the PickleRoll on a regular basis: this will help prevent damage & stains
- Ensure proper drainage: standing water is damaging to any indoor/outdoor surface over time
- Wear proper non-marking shoes to prevent damage and marks to the PickleRoll
- Maintain the life and aesthetics of the PickleRoll with a top coat every 3 years
- Ensure DIY installation and breakdowns are done properly to prevent damage
- Use the included repair kit for minor touch ups and repairs
- For temporary PickleRoll courts, ensure proper dry storage when not in use
If you have a warranty request or question, contact the PickleRoll team at 877-9-PICKLE or email email@example.com